poniedziałek, 30 listopada 2015

'Civilization' logo - first attempt

Hi there guys,

Today I have something different for you, and probably some of you have already noticed the change on top of the blog's main page.
I am no graphic maker, but due to the lack of supporting artists I've decided to try creating something myself. Therefore I wish to present you the Title Banner for the 'Civilization', second game in the series. I encourage you guys to leave comments with your opinions about it.

Take care ;)

6 komentarzy:

  1. Ain't those jugs a bit... bigger than Meretrix's? too big o.o

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. You might be right ^^
    Honestly I have focused on the letters and the background mostly and didn't think much about Mere here ^^
    Actually, I have drawn her boobs... MUCH smaller than the ones I saw on the few pictures I've used as models, but probably these are still a bit oversized :x
    Thanks for pointing me this factor. I will try to change it a bit.

    How do you like the general concept? ^^

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. the banner is fine, and at least you can be proud. ^^

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. the banner looks great
    I found your game yesterday evening and played it since the early morning...
    well i just needed to finish it and do all the sidequests^^
    your game is realy impressive

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. I'm happy that you like it. Meanwhile enjoy the game till the very end ;) Feel free to share a comment after you are done (either here or on any other forum dedicated to the 'Beginning').

      Usuń