piątek, 6 listopada 2015

Searching for artists, a first open poll and some more news!

Hello guys!

'The Endless World - Beginning' is looking more and more stable, and it seems there are only few tiny bugs to handle, so I will make no rush this time and try to make the 1.12 version the final one. Hooray!

With that in mind, I've already started writting the plot for the second game's main story and it's going so well that I should have it done in no time. When it's ready - after a short vacation - I can get back to RPG Maker. Hooray again!

I'm also aware of the fact that more and more players expect the second part of The Endless World to feature more CGs and erotic graphics. For that reason I'm starting to look for artists, who would be interested in joining the project! Unfortunately, I'm not able to offer any money until the project reaches certain levels on PATREON. If you are interested, please, contact me, we can speak about the details.

I would like to remind my Patrons that the first closed poll, about the direct future of my work is ongoing.

And finally: The first open poll about your likes and dislikes is available on the right side of this blog! If the poll becomes popular enough you can obviously expect more in the future. I honestly encourage you to participate, so I can learn more about my players and improve my future work ;)


Take care!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz