wtorek, 3 listopada 2015

An update from me and version 1.11

Problems with bugs are slowing down, so soon I will be ready to go through first summaries. You can expect few polls on the blog coming in the next weeks as it is always good to have players feedback ;)

Soon I should be able to slowly move to the second part of Meretrix advantures, I've already started taking the needed notes ;)

And the log:

1.10
* Issues with the infinite loop while leaving Sorv should be fixed.
* Fast travel to Sorv's area should not be possible anymore if player decides not to work for him.

1.11
* Drinking water should now work as intended.
* Further events with Kid should no longer occur if she is sent back during the night time conversation.
* Players should no longer be walk through the andom woman, who was saved by Mirillior in the punishment cave.
* The second sacred cave should now work well with the blood bought from Kraflar.
* Brunna should now be able to translate some women even if player failed to rescue Mirillior.


Also, if you like the game and wish to support my further work be sure to either:
1. Visit my PATREON PAGE
2. Share all your opinions about the game.

There are going to be two polls in total exclusive for patrons in November, which will determine my future work.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz