piątek, 13 listopada 2015

Summary of the first poll and start of the second one.

I'm glad that so many of you decided to come by and take part in the poll. With so many votes I can consider the results valid and it gives me a better idea of my players tastes. Thank you.

The results are following:

Out of 75 votes:
Kraflar got 40 (53%) and won the competition by a LARGE margin.
Sorv came in second with 17 (22%), while 8 of you (10%) didn't like any of the male characters.

The rest of the votes went to:
Someone else - 4 (5%), Bonatievour and Zaar - 3 (4% each).

Also, the second poll start right now. I hope it will be at least as popular as the first one, as the more feedback I get from you, the better I will know your likes and dislikes during my future work ;)

Take care guys ;)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz