środa, 11 listopada 2015

Alternative version of the 'Beginning'!

Hello guys,

As most of the major game-breaking bugs were taken care of and quick fixes were not a real bother anymore, I've decided to check, what can be done about the biggest nightmare: freezing and lagging!

I've decided to delate few minor things (some special effects and stuff... nothing too serious) and see where this little adjustment can take me.

The results are following:
* During the new game I haven't encountered even a single slight freeze until I have successfully retrieved the jug in the most troublesome task, early in the game.
* However, I've also tested an old save file - right before reaching the final credits - and the lagging there still occurs...
* I can only hope that the optimized version works nicely with 'new game', while having some issues during loading the old saves.

Therefore, from now on there is an 'alternate' version (including all the fixes from 1.12) available to download. Hopefully it will make the game enjoyable.
Although, I would like this fix to take care of the freezing/lagging issue, I can't really guarantee that it will solve the problem once and for all.

Anyway: Enjoy the game guys ;)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz