wtorek, 10 listopada 2015

The holidays rescheduled... Second Project started!

Hi there guys,

Although I've intended to rest during the November, I actually couldn't persuade myself to do it. Therefore, I have to delay my little vacation for some other time. Not that it should worry the players ;)

With that said, I've already finished writting the general concept of the main story and started first scratches in RPG Maker. There will be no real information about the second game until most likely sometime in December but I really wanted to let you all know that it is now a work in progress, and not just a plan anymore ;)

Two important points:
* I'm looking for an artist, who would wish to do some arts for the second game.
* I'm looking for someone skilled with pixel art, who would like to do some custom sprites, backgrounds etc.

In both cases I'm unable to pay for the help at this point. If you are interested, please, contact me.


Lastly, first open poll is getting closer and closer to an end, after it's completed, you can expect a new one. Thanks everybody for voting and stay put for more to come ;)

6 komentarzy:

  1. I've been trying to play the game but keep being affected by this bug which causes the game to slow for a second when running, and this is really affecting me trying to obtain the jug. I'm using the 1.12 download as well.

    I usually hang around Fenoxo forums, in-case you're looking for another forum where to promote this game.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Fenoxo might be agood idea, thanks :) As for the lagging... It's difficult to get rid of this one for me, because on my PC the lagging is present but never so big to influence any playable events... I can try to fix some things but I won't be able to test it for real, and uploading new version after every few adjustment for players to do the testing would literally kill me :x

      Luckily, after the jug part there aren't many similar events, so maybe you can somehow make it through :) Good luck ;)

      Usuń
  2. hi! that lag was very annoying and very noticeable for me as well, happening every few seconds and ruining the game experience. i can't help but notice that (1) using the rgss300.dll the lag was just as frequent but appears shorter and (2) the very first intro scene isn't lagging but then starting with the cave scene the lag is present. so maybe something is wrong with the script between these two scenes. hopefully it could help you to locate the bug. or maybe you would add a skip feature to bypass the intro completely and then hopefully it solves the problem (at least temporarily)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Well, I will probably sit to this tonight and try to adjust some features as the issue seems to be too common... If I manage to do this I will add an alternative download. If I can fix it at least a bit I should upload the new version later tonight.

      Usuń
  3. Hi! Not sure where to put this, but is there a walkthrough or wiki of the game somewhere? There are two girls I haven't met yet, and I'm not sure if it's because of a game choice or something.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. I believe there is none as of now, try asking your questions to other players on the game forums at ULMF, Hong Fire or LoK. You can also send me private messeges there, or finally you can just send me an e mail - my contact info should be at the bottom of the right bar. Keep in mind that I don't check the e mail as often as I do with the forums.

      Usuń