piątek, 20 listopada 2015

Some news, and third poll ;)

Hi there guys,

Been few days since my last post, so a handful of news tonight.


But first:

I'm searching for both REGULAR ARTISTS and PIXEL ARTISTS interested in joining my project. Contact me if you are interested!
Sorry, but I can't offer any payment until I can reach certain goals with my Patreon.


Now to the actual news:

My Patrons had their first occassion to vote for the direction of my work and they have decided that my focus will move directly to the second part of the game, so - oficially - there will be no extended version of 'Beginning', and all the little things, which seemed unfinished will be left this way. Hopefully it didn't bother the enjoyment rate too much and it won't do so in the future.

With that said, if you wish to join my supporters, please visit my PATREON PAGE.
I've also received reports that some of you are unable to use Patreon. If you are such a person, but still wish to support the project, please, contact me.

Also, there is a version 1.13 alternative available for download! It lacks few special effects (some of you won;t even notice the difference) but hopefully takes care of the game breaking bugs and some minor tweaks.


But moving forward...

As I've already mentioned once, the work on the second game is progressing, although the pace is suffering a bit lately, because I have a lot to do in my regular job. I have been also having some health issues recently, hopefully nothing that could hinder my rpg maker activities in a longer run ;)

I'm glad to inform all of you that the second open poll is now completed and yet again the players didn't fail my hopes and gave me a really nice feedback with 53 votes. Thanks to all the participants!

The results were much closer this time, as the winner - Mirillior received 20 votes (37%), just one more than Brunna, who came in second with 19 (35%), with Kid completing the 'platform' with 9 (16%).
Other votes were: Varlekka - 3 (5%), Myerda and Rayra - 1 (1%) each.

Finally, the third poll is now up! This time I would like to know if my players are explorers, who look for all the details, or just people, who are focused on finishing the main story. Please, share your experience with me ;)

Take care and stay tuned!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz