sobota, 31 października 2015

Some news and the Version 1.09

I would like to remind all of you that if you like the game you can support my next games in two ways:

1. Through PATREON
2. By sharing your views and opinions (not only reporting bugs) after you have finished the game.


Also: In a week time from now I'm going to hold the first poll for my partons, where they will be allowed to decide the course of my closest work.

 
Finally, yet another fix to the game:

A quick log:

Version 1.09:
* Sorv special task should now work as intended.
* There should be no more problem with Meretrix sprite while temporary taking a boy from Kindergarden.
* Added a minor fix to the 'free sample' choice during the first Sacred Cave.

2 komentarze:

  1. Hello i just end game and i must say at firs i was realy flustrated bugs,lags.etc.and true be told first i wana play your game for hentai...yea i know..but you i totaly love your story and i realy care for Meretrix and play realy pure routei just dont want any baad things done to her. love your game love your story and characters..ff Kaflar i HATE him..and i 100%play this game again.THANK YOU for wonderful Game(sorry for my englis i just wana thank you)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. I'm glad that you enjoyed the game, and thank you for taking a moment to share this opinion with me. I REALLY appreciate it :)

      You can look forward for the next parts and then check next advantures of Meretrix ;)

      Usuń