piątek, 30 października 2015

Version 1.08

Well, As I try to keep the game as stable as possible there is a version 1.08 already.

However this one might be the most important one for some people, as I received a report that there is a bug which makes the game impossible to be finished if played in a certain way.

This version should get rid of this problem.

But the log:

1.07

* Rayra is no longer present in Darut's cave if she was already freed.
* Fixed the issue with Meretrix sprite being unable to turn, which might have occured after beating Darut.
* Jug full of blood can no longer be sold back to Kraflar.

1.08

WARNING: Trigger in this version was changed, meaning that if you have started retrieving women and then transfered your save to this version, the already saved women won't be counted to your total in the exit battle!

* The four men won't be blocking the way anymore if you are informed that the escape route is free to go.
* If the game counted retrieved wrongly for you, therefore making the game impossible to be finished, now the issue should be fixed, just requires playing the final act fully again.

3 komentarze:

  1. HI, I'm new on this blog so I am sure that those questions have already come up at one point, but I will ask them anyway.
    #1: Is there a way to find the artificial dick so Meretrix can practice and learn how to suck Kraflar?
    #2: Is there going to be a chapter 2 to this game in another era?

    Those were my only two questions, other than that, this game is awesome! I really do like games with a big story!

    Continue your good work

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Hi Kromar,

      Both question were answered but honestly - not on the blog, I guess I should mae some FAQ for new players ;)

      #1: No there is no way to find it.
      #2: Well, check my patreon page. All the details are there :) But shortly: Yes, I will be soon working on the second part :)

      If you haven't finished the game yet: good luck and enjoy the game ;)

      Usuń