piątek, 4 grudnia 2015

Let's try some pixels ^^ and yet another poll

Hi there,

It's finally December, and I can tell that 'Civilization' is progressing just as planned. I have already done the opening part and events in RPG Maker and because the need arised, I've decided to try something else for at least next few days.

Therefore currently I spend most of my creative time studying and making sprites. As you all know the lack of supporting artists means I have to handle it myself. Also, as 'Civilization' is being created in RPG Maker MV many things will need to get brand new looks - including the main heroine - Meretrix.

In the meantime, next poll was completed with no less than 80 participant. That is obviously a result that makes me happy.

Most of you are hungry for the in game pictures, with 36 votes (45%) pointing that the game can feel incomplete without these, and another 13 (16%) claiming that CGs are the main reason for playing the game.
On the other hand, quite some of you are more interested in the story and other aspects. 23 (28%) people admitted that pictures are nice, but the game's plot and mechanics are more important, while exactly every tenth person (8 participants) is not really interested in the pictures.

As always - thank you all for voting, as it gives me a nice view at players desires.

Also, another poll is lunched today, and here are some tips on how to understand it:
* Battles are not needed - the game focuses ONLY on choices and other actions. If there are any fighting scenes needed they are fixed cutscenes.
* Old school - traditional battles with the new side view included with a handful of new skills solution. Obviously I would aim to avoid the problem with lengthy and 'all the same' encounters.
* Strategy like - most time consuming to implement, but might be interesting. Basically it's the idea which was used in the final T-Rex battle in 'Beginning'
* Instant result - another idea, which was already present in 'Beginning'. If you meet the requirements you win, if not, you lose. Of course I would clarify the condition more this time so these would be easy to follow.
* Other - Not sure, what ways you guys can have in mind. You can write suggestions in comments or PM me.
* No matter the way - if you wish to tell me 'I want battles to be present and the system is not important'.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz