czwartek, 10 grudnia 2015

First tiny look at the 'Civilization'.

Hello there guys,

I have just finished mapping the first one of the four big cities in the 'Civilization' universe - Babylon. I would like to share a general concept with all of you so here it is:

Not sure, if the miniature looks cool in any way, so here are some details, which may impress you at least a bit more:
The map consists of 25 small and rather detailed maps, meaning that you can actually see 25 locations. Each district of Babylon has it's own name and it's own reason for being there, so there won't be any locations meant for just sightseeing. I won't reveal too many details, but I know that during the Christmas time many people think about gifts, so I will try to provide you with some tiny ones as well. Speaking of which, you can expect a bunch of information about the whole 'Civilization' shortly after the current poll is completed! If you can't wait to learn more about the second game of the series, stay tuned ;)

Also: Guys, feel free to share your comments!

Finally: As usual, I'm looking for graphic helpers and I would like to encourage you to visit my PATREON PAGE if you feel like supporting me.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz