czwartek, 24 grudnia 2015

Merry Christmas

Hello everone,

I just wanted to wish all of you Merry Christmas, I hope you will spend the holidays healthy and that this special time will be full of joy.


I know it's the time, when people exchange gifts, so I have tried my best to have something for you as well. With that said, here you can see a bit more of Babylon.
Mind that MOST of the human-sprites, which are possible to be seen were customized by me (clothes, some body parts, other details), and every single NPC has his or her own face (mostly created with the standard RPG Maker MV tool).
Also, in the movie it is possible to see just a part of the city, but other areas are also full of life.
Lastly: Sorry for the quality but the blog has converted the file while I was uploading it...

Keep tuned guys
and once more:

Merry Christmas
from
Hazze;)

1 komentarz: