wtorek, 29 grudnia 2015

Happy new year!

Hello guys,

I know it's still early but I'm spending my Christmas-New Year holidays mostly away from my PC, and it's highly possible that the next time I'm here will be on 3rd or 4th January. That's also the time when I should resume the work on 'Civilization'.

Therefore I would like to wish all of you the greatest 2016 year you can imagine for yourself. I also hope you will stick to The Endless World in this time :)

I'm also glad that so many of you are once more taking part in the poll, because the results show that I shouldn't be worried about the mythological creatures in the game. Hopefully I will come up with another poll to greet the new year once I'm back from the holidays :)

Take care till then
and stay tuned!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz