wtorek, 22 grudnia 2015

Babylon is blooming and a poll.

Hello guys!

I'm currently working hard on Babylon, and it seems I might need to spend also January in this great city ^^ But one thing makes me smile, The city is growing and blooming with every day ;)

But the real reason for this post is that I've just started yet another poll, and I strongly believe it will be the last one in 2015, so I hope all of you will participate and I will have a nice feedback to think about while entering 2016 year ;)

As always, I could use some help with pixel arts (even some basic ones) and of course with regular art. If there is anyone willing to help, please contact me. It can REALLY increase the pace of my work ;)

Finally, if you like my work and wish to support me: COMMENT and/or visit my PATREON.
If you wish to support me, but you can't use Patreon from whatever reason, please contact me as well.

Take care guys during these short December days and long nights ;)

The Christmas are coming ^^


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz