piątek, 18 grudnia 2015

December in Photoshop.

With yet another poll nearing its end I'm pleased that more than 80% of you have greeted with enthusiasm my concept for the 'Civilization', while further 12% voted 'It can be good' so it's not a negative feedback either. This poll clearly shows that I've taken the right direction.

Another good news is that I'm working hard on the game. I spend most of my after-work time doing it. However, currently the whole dedicated time is spend in Photoshop, and I believe it might stay this way for quite a bit longer, as there is huge amount of work to be done (at least for someone with my level of pixel arts :P).

As a small teaser, I would like to introduce you the first idea for the main heroine:

Here is Meretrix's main face and both naked and clothed models.
The face was created with RPG MAKER MV creator. I have only adjusted the color of the hair to match the one from the 'Beginning'. The models are much more custom made.
I'm not planning to hold a poll to see if you like it or not. Therefore, if you wish to share your opinion about it, please do so in the comments.

Again: I encourage you all to participate in the next polls and if you like the project and can share some money, please support me on the PATREON.

Finally, I could use some help from people, who are willing to work with graphics (pixel, or real art) without being paid for it (at least not from the very start).

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz