poniedziałek, 1 lutego 2016

A quick look at the progress.

Hey there,

I must admit that overally positive response to my small try in drawing came to me as a surprise... Really. The results were much better than I was expecting, and I'm seriously considering polishing my own skills, once other things are done ^^

Still, a quick update from me:
Currently mapping interiors of Babylon... Lately I've added some more side quests, some characters...
And, what might interest some of you, first basic game of the in-game Card Game, called 'Poke Her' is already playable in-game, and I think it looks nice already ;)
And here is my first attampt at deck building menu ;)














If you wish, comment :) No poll this week :)

Thank you guys for the interest in the last poll, as it has delivered a really important information to me ;)

Take care and stay tuned ;)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz