poniedziałek, 8 lutego 2016

A cold while waiting for the poll...

Hello there guys!

I've spent last 2 days almost entirely in bed, due to a cold and high fever. As it surely hindered my creativity, I tried to learn more about the issue with broken polls. Here is what i know now:
First of all it is relatively common issue, and the problem is due to the gadget being broken, therefore there is not much that I can do myself. Luckily, the technicians of the blogger stated that they will now look into the problem and it should be resolved soon. I can only wait for the time being, but as soon as they take care of it I will add the right polls.

Take care till then ;)

4 komentarze:

  1. I dont know if im correct but are u from Poland if yes then it would be easier to communicate, i thnk now that u have an artist u could work also on art in your first work TEW Beginning and try to post it as first chapter or even as demo on other forums like ulmf.org. For me your game if i look at plot and characters is one of the best if not best of all :). The only thing u need is advertisement and maybe more stable game, it lags like hell :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Yes, I am from Poland, though it makes little to no difference to me which of the two languages you use.
      Working on Beginning is out of the question as it will require great deal of dedication from lukenukeas to keep working with me until the end of Civilization. I won't give him any extra requests.

      To be frank - once I finished the 'Beginning' I spent a month day by day fixing whatever I could to make the first game as good and stable as possible. But then came the time to move forward and I won;t be getting back now, with 100% focus on Civilization.

      As for the demo and advertising - I didn't change my plans - once Babylon is completed I should release first and most likely only demo of Civilization. It should include quite some play time. Also I belive the second game will be stable and should work like a charm :)

      Usuń
  2. Hoping that you get well soon and experience the joys of being healthy again

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Thank you very much ;) As of today I still feel very weak, but at least my fever is gone and I can leave my bed more often and even got back to work on the game ;)

      Usuń