poniedziałek, 25 stycznia 2016

Day / Night lovers ;)

Hey there,

The poll about the day/night system has come to an end recently and it's quite clear to me that a great majority of you are into these little things. Good that I have it implemented already, although, of course not yet exploited, as there are just few events added in the Babylon for the time being ;)

This week I'm adding another poll, and I believe it will be the most difficult one in my polls history... In the same time it is one of the most important ones.

Here you can see the picture of a relatively naked body, which I've created myself using my computer...
The face is added from the RPG Maker facepack, but other than that 100% of drawing, coloring and shading was done by me. Of course, it's not a final version or anything and it still requires some improvement. I also know that my skills should improve with time as well...
The question on the right side however is about this picture you can see in this post. Please be honest while voting and of course share your comments if you have some :)

Take care guys ;)

4 komentarze:

  1. It is not bad, as a noob texture maker i know this stuff if not easy if you have not been doing doodles and polishing your talent since you are little. I am sure you will get better ^^. If you haven't gave up in the idea of finding an artist you might want to try getting involved with Kimochi community. Quite a few of RPG maker adult game creators there. I am sure you could increase your fanbase if you upload your game in the platform, that might benefit your patreon visibility too.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. I haven't abandoned the idea for sure, because by all means I am NO artist. What you can see in the post is my first EVER attempt to draw a naked body...
      However, as long as my Patreon won't allow me to pay the artists I can't offer ANY payment for participating in my project. If someone wants to give it a try I will be happy, but I can't afford any fee for that...

      Usuń
  2. hey liked ur art but in my opinion, ur faces is better but body no it's easy why u don't get already maked naked bodies and put ur characters face , that's gonna It will cost less time. in my opinion

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. My question is about the body, not the face. So I take it the body isn't so good in your opinion ;)

      About the second part: taking pictures from another title and using it in my project wouldn't be fair in so many ways, that it's not an option. Sure I can look at others work as examples, I can try to use similar poses, but just 'stealing' the pictures and changing the faces is out of the question...

      Usuń