piątek, 22 stycznia 2016

A game of cards? ;)

Greetings guys,

I've got myself busy with quite some smaller and bigger bits and the work is becoming smooth again.

I've already added the day/night system... Set few first in game events, and spent quite some time adding little things just to make the game look better :)

Here is the first idea of locating some bars ;)

Also, I'm planning to introduce a Trading Card Game System, with a rather uniqe but still playing style. Here is a design of a card with a SILLY (don't take it as a final art!) picture of Meretrix added on. Despitte the Character being put in here as a joke, the overal desgin of the card is REAL and serious.
How do you like the new ideas? If you find a spare moment, please share a comment ;)

Other than that, keep tuned guys and take care! ;)

5 komentarzy:

  1. I like it so far but, will the day/night system be only active during events or also normal gameplay?

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. The day / night system is intended as an always present feature. The flow of time will be present in exploring, fighting, doing side stuff, and whatever. Basically, whatever you do, the time won't wait.

      Usuń
    2. Awesome, oh and about cards, collectibles in game are always welcome. Keep up the good work:)

      Usuń
  2. you will lunch demo or wait for full version, liked so much ur game it's rare see a game with an amazing story line and guion. keep the job.
    and other question i know this can be boring but you had an idea when game i'll be lunch? in a months?

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. My idea is to lunch 1 demo at some point and then wait for the final version. The demo is intended for when I more or less complete all the mechanics and Babylon part. It is still too soon to speculate when it can be.

      As for the final release - I won't even try to guess... It's virtually impossible to make such a statement. Unless I can reach certain amount of money on Patreon I can spend ONLY my free time creating the 'Civilization', and the amount of this time may vary.
      Luckily, I was able to spend quite a lot of my time working on the project so far ;)

      Usuń