poniedziałek, 18 stycznia 2016

Time machine ;)

Hello everybody,

As predicted, after the busy first half of the month, in last few days I'm back to a rather good pace of my work ;) I was finally able to spend a decent amount of time on PS and the Maker itself. This evening I'm continuing my tryouts on the new extended day/night system. Hopefully my ideas will come to your liking.

With that said, I will probably add a new poll soon to check your expectations from such systems, look forward to seeing it on the blog ;)

As we are now firmly in the new year, I would like to remind you that I'm searching for people interested in helping me with some graphic making and some regular artists :) Even the beginners with a faith in the quality of their work ;)

Finally, if you wish to support my work with some money, you are welcome to do so via PATREON or - if you for some reason cannot use it - other way (pm me for more details).

Take care ;)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz