sobota, 19 marca 2016

Some trouble. Nothing serious hopefully.

Hi there guys,

Been a rather exhausting period at work for me lately, plus I had quite a number of private meetings and events last two weeks, therefore my game-working time shrunk greatly.

But I don't really consider it a problem. As most of you already know I can't unfortunately take care of the game a a full-time job, so that's only to be expected...

The harder part is that lukenukeas seems to have some PC/internet issues yet again and I was unable to reach him since the beginning of March, therefore I have to be delicate and slower about many issues I'm working on. I hope I can catch him and clarify few things as soon as possible.

I know that it might sound like a bother, but some harder periods are bound to happen. Luckily that doesn't affect my dedication to the project ;)

Also, as my work seems to be less and less popular on Patreon, I would just like to say a big thank you to those, who are still faithful supporters and if anyone reading my blogs can join this group I would really appreciate it.

Take care guys and stay put for more :)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz