czwartek, 23 marca 2017

0.2.0 ready for download!

Hello guys!

After just a few days I have the second demo of 'The survivor' - my side project ready.

It fully covers the second day of the story, gets more branched and hopefully will meet your taste.

I must say that this quick work resulting in update is what I was always saying: This project is just about writing and I can do that even having 15 spare minutes per day. Unfortunately working in RPG Maker requires at least two hours per day to be worth the fuss. For the time being - in a longer run - I don't have such time. But I believe it will change eventually and I will be back to the main project sooner rather than later ;) For now I hope to make your waiting worth it with 'The survivor'.

ENJOY!

And stay tuned for more ;)

3 komentarze:

  1. Very nice work. I started playing The Survivor and liked it so much that I felt I needed to try your other games. So I started playing The Endless World: The Beginning and I'm loving it so much so far.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Hi Hazze!
    I was trying to ask you about walkthrough when I stucked at 5 of 9 gorls saved and beaten by T-rex but now I finished game with 9/9 saved - and I have to say something.
    Huge thanks for amazing game! It became one of my favorite RPG Maker games.
    The story is so good...

    As I understand you consider the game finished and aren't going to update it so I'd like to ask - could you please explain a bit more about the prophecy, heroine's mother and so on (I'm pretty sure I miss almost nothing in game). I finished the game with Sorv arranged leaving with Shaman - what other outcomes are possible? Is it possible to deal with Bonavetuir (there is a list of surviving Experts at the end)? What happened to Random Girl?

    And again... Thank you so much!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. when will next update come on the surviver?

    OdpowiedzUsuń