czwartek, 8 grudnia 2016

A wind of change ^^

Hello guys ;)

This time I decided that I will NOT keep you waiting for few weeks before posting again.

Actually I finally have some decent news (personally I would call these 'good', but maybe not everyone is going to share my enthusiasm so I am sticking to 'decent'). I made myself a surprise on Saint Nicholas Day (6th December) and actually returned directly to 'Civilization'!

Why now of all times? Does that mean I am not busy with my work anymore?
Actually, I decided to give up on one of my real-life hobbies, what gave me some additional free time - hopefully enough to keep my focus at high enough level to rejoin Meretrix indefinitely ;)
Putting that aside for a second - I still have a busy period at work - so no promises about the amount of time I could be spending on The Endless World but last 3 days gave me enough time to feel satisfied with the progress.

Well, maybe not a real progress - there is no new content added yet, after the break. What I have done in the last 72 hours then?
1. Played the game myself for the first time. - I don't like testing, so I usually save such things for much later. The surprising fact is that playing the implemented content (and I only choose one route for every quest - haven't checked everything - though I DID complete all the side quests) took me 3 hours and 20 minutes. I hope I didn't slack off somewhere during the playthrough and the clock is showing the right time. Oh - and I obviously didn't skip any dialogues and always chose the longest solutions. (for example intro can be skipped almost fully, and I decided to go with the highly detailed one - which included summary of the begininng)
2. Fixed A LOT of smaller and bigger bugs. Tackled some spellings - BUT not all of them yet :P
3. Fixed quite a few system issues - hopefully overcame my earlier struggling with the bars on top of the screen.

Tonight - I am going to bed. But probably next time I will have a spare time I will finally be back to adding the content to the game! :)

If the Lady Luck allows this is going to be a really nice December and a great way of entering the new year ;)

Keep tuned guys :)

7 komentarzy:

  1. Sounds like you're having great progress! Hope this keeps up!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. I wouldn't go as far as to say it's 'great', but - yes it's much better than last months ;) I am hoping to stabilize this decent period at the beginnning of the new year ;)

      Usuń
  2. On one hand i am sorry that you had to give up your hobby, on the other i am happy that you're working again on Civilization, either way it's great hearing from you.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Well, I am actually happy as the 'hobby' was just one of these that make people waste time, without any really good sides of the creative nature :)

      Usuń
  3. I love your work keep it up good work love the game in the next game ai expect more animation if you now what ai main.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Glad you're still working on this

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Wait you can skip the begining of the game how?

    OdpowiedzUsuń