niedziela, 17 lipca 2016

The faces idea approved.

Hello there.

Just a short news to tell you that I appreciate how many of you decided to paritipate in the voting.

The results ae very close to what I have had in mind. As of now I am considering using custom faces for main characters, while totally skipping faces for random NPCs, who are not taking any part at all in the plot of either main or side stuff. With this option I could probabyly still leave generated faces for NPCs, who at least take part in quests, even if these are not important otherwise.

For now, stay tuned ;)

2 komentarze:

  1. hello i don't know where contact with u
    i had some skills to make scenarios and characters(not awesome things but something to nice) i don't want money only work as a hobby and because i liked too much ur first game it has interesting history but in fact u could express a bit more of history ..

    other wise if u want contact me is guillermodp99@hotmail.es

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Hello there, and thank you for your interest in the project. I am not sure what exacty you are offering to help with, so I will only repeat, what I have already stated a few times: I am looking for artists for graphical stuff and nobody else. If that's what you are interested in doing I am all ears. You can contact me via email: hazzepictures@gmail.com.

      Take care :)

      Usuń