środa, 25 maja 2016

Just another update and a minor (hopefully) trouble

Hi guys,

Been a while.
As I have assumed, my work in April and May wasn't great and honestly - although I am doing some progress every single week - I am not satisfied with my pace. Luckily, as I have already mentioned two months ago my time which I can dedicate to the project should increase with every week starting June and during July and August it should reach it's peak, as I will have much more free time from my every day job :)

Now, there are some bad news, or perhaps more of my worries... During last months I struggle to get in touch with lukenukeas. It's enough to say that I have last 'seen' him a month ago, and his few-weeks-long sudden dissapearances make me quite unsure about my schedule here... Of course I have my strong believes that he will soon be online more frequently and we will both resume the work on more graphical and technical stuff (I basically must put on hold system stuff, as I prefer someone with more skills than myself to take care of bars and such things, so I need to consult these regulary while implementing). But just in case lukenukeas won't be able to return for much longer:

IF ANYONE WITH GRAPHICS SKILLS IS INTERESTED IN JOINING THE PROJECT PLEASE, PM ME.
This would make my work here MUCh more consistant and it would make things faster even if I am busy with my work.

Nevertheless, keep tuned guys :) And in a bit slower times like this I hope you can look forward to the hard-working summer with me :)

6 komentarzy:

  1. Hey, I recently found your game and I have to say im more than impressed.. I have never seen such a plot-based game before.. ( Im sorry my english is not sufficient enough to really give you the credit you deserve), I wish you all luck and I only commented so you can see there are people who care about your fantastic work, I also will soon become a pateron once my apartment is paid off. And please never stop making games, the endless world has so much potential. I mean technically you could let meretrix go through all parts of history. I will soon comment again once im a pateron :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Hi there Sebastian.

    I am really and I mean REALLY greatful for your words, as such comments always give my motivation a boost. After all I would never try to create games if there were no players ;)

    Also replying to your comment is a great way to inform everybody that the minor problem became quickly solved: lukenukeas is free from his duties for some months, so I have him back with me :) so nothing should discourage the work starting some time in June :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Hey again,
    It is nice to see you got rid of this problem and got your artist back, :)

    And im glad that my comment raised your motivation :D
    It feels good to somewhat support you. After all you create a truly thought-through game which is unique in it's own style without any plotholes (Kudos to you, the only creator I know who actually takes the time to develop a nice story). And I can proudly annouce that you gained a new loyal supporter ;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Glad to read that :) and stay tuned for news ;)

      Usuń
  4. Cant wait for the second chapter, the fact that you have an artist now should hopefully attract more people, I think the main issue some people had was that the first game had a lot of content (which itself is great in my opinion) but little reward in terms of CG's.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. My intention is to have this issue fixed in the second game - as much as possible (depending on lukenukeas spare time - which should be enough ;) ) Hopefully, everyone will be even more happy with what 'Civilization' can bring :)

      Usuń